Cubert GmbH - Tutorial
After this tutorial, you have your S185 up and running on your PC
Prior getting started you will need
- Cubert Utils Fuchsia (v. 2.2.0 or newer, available for download here)
- Installation credentials
- Factory File Installer of your Camera
- Run Cubert Utils Installer
- Select Language
- Read and confirm license agreement
- Enter installation credentials
- Select Software components, at least select “Core”
- Location: use pre-set or take a note. Let’s call is “<INSTALLDIR>”
- Reboot system
- Start Factory File Installer
Rember to use the latest file version. After maintenance, you may obtain an updated file!
- As installation location, pick /bin/factory or simply the preset, if you used the preset in step 6.
- Pick the performance setting.
- If you are using a USB-2-Ethernet dongle, use LAPTOP
- If you have 2 dedicated Network Interface Cards and a mordern PC, use HighEndPC
- Power up the camera, leave the Network cables disconnected
- Open My PC,
- Right Click on Network, select Preferences
- Click on Change Adapter settings
- You should see at least 2 disconnected Network Inferface Cards (NIC)
- Connect the ETH1 port of your Camera to one free NIC
If you are using a USB-2-ETHERNET dongle, use this one.
- The port becomes online
- Right click on the NIC, select preferences, configure
- Tab To Advanced
- Set Jumbo-Frame Size to max. value, at least 8k.
- After the NIC is avialable aginain, enter prefernces again, select IPV4 and press properties.
- Set the IP 192.168.100.10 and a subnet mask 255.255.255.0
- Now connect the ETH 2 port of the camera to the remaining NIC port.
- Also set the Jumbo Frames to max, but at least 8k
- Set the IP 192.168.200.10 and a subnet mask 255.255.255.0
- Now you can start Cubert Utils Touch and start operating the camera.
- If you encounter any problems, please check the FAQ section
Congratulations! You have successfully installed and configured your S185 camera.
Some error has occured.