Cubert GmbH - Tutorial
After this tutorial, you will be able to create your self-defined index calculation, install it with Cubert Utils Touch as a plug-in and execute it on your own hyperspectral images.
Prior getting started you will need
- Cubert Utils Fuchsia (v. 2.1.0 or newer, available for download here)
- Flight data from a Cubert Hyperspectral camera (please find sample data here)
- XML Editor
- free: Notepad++ with XML-Toolkit plug-in for XSD validaiton
- Recommended: Visual Studio (for syntax completion)
- FLOWERS CU3 DATA
- Trial version Cubert Utils 2.2.0 or newer
- Browse to the installation directory of Cubert Utils (2.1.0 or newer) and then <Install-Dir> /Bin/user/plugin/ref
- Create an empty file tutorial.xml (Note: due to the file extensions it is easier to simply copy an existing XML file and then clear it)
- Open the file with an XML editor
- Optional: If you wish to see syntax highlighting and auto-completion, you need to link your file to the schema file located at: <Install-Dir> /Bin/xsd_schemes/userplugin.xsd
- Program the index as follows:
- Save the file
- (re-)start Cubert Utils Touch
- Navigate to the data you want to watch with the new index (or with a life camera: perform dark and white calibration)
- Switch to reflectance processing mode
- Select “Tutorial” view
Congratulations! You have created you first custom index (NDVI) and installed it to Cubert Utils Touch.
Some error has occured.