Features of the Cubert Pilot
The Cubert software suit features the Cube-Pilot software interface, a very easy to use graphical interface for the control of hyperspectral cameras. The software is designed to let you concentrate on your measurement task and forget about the complexity of the hardware. With this software tool you are able to do all necessary settings and calibrations
of the camera, perform your measurements and also do basic data analysis.
- enhanced export options
- online calculations
- user configurable plugins
- remote control
- export to scientific software
… and much more
The application is divided into four sections.
- In the upper part the workflow of a typical measurement is resembled. You begin in the setup part, where you also calibrate the camera. After calibration you switch to the measurement part where you perform your hyperspectral imaging with a single click. After your successful measurements you will find some basic analysis tools in the analysis part and also export capabilities to Envi, Excel, txt and also bitmaps.
- All recorded data will be stored to disk automatically and are listed in the lower left part. The images are saved with name, date and time whereby the upper image is the latest one.
- You can view a large representation of every image you measured with the camera in the middle of the screen. The images are displayed in 3 channel false color or 1 channel false color view. Here you can also select single spectra, region of interests etc.
- In the lower right part of the screen the selected spectra will be plotted