Terms and Conditions for Cubert Labs
As a young and innovative company we are constantly seeking for new promising technologies to provide you the newest advances in real-time spectral imaging. Since a long time, we categorize these early stage technologies as Cubert Labs technology. These technologies are meant for early adapters who are taking the risk of early stage technology in trade off to be among the first people provided with the technological advances of tomorrow and to be involved in the development of these devices based on your use cases.
We are confident that your involvement early in the release process of new technologies enables us to develop devices much better tailored to your need. We do believe that the best way to innovate in this market is the strong connection of highly skilled users (like you) paired with the openness of the manufacturer (us) to learn from your demands. We have been overwhelmed by the market response of these early stage technology and we feel the urgent need to make the risks of early stage technology more prominent.
For all businesses regarding Cubert Labs Technology we would like to point out the following
- Cubert Labs Technology is early stage (Special Terms and Conditions apply)
- Specifications of early stage technology can change slightly between order and delivery (weight, drawings, spectral specifications)
- The spectral response of early stage devices is ruled by the technologies we put into action and can deviate from traditional working principles. Please ask for demo data to judge the spectral response yourself.
- Delivery time of early stage devices is dependent on development status and can change due to technical difficulties or improvements we include (if you are on a tight schedule, please consider buying a standard device)
- Documentation of early stage devices can be reduced or incomplete
- Early stage technology will involve a substantial amount of service hours on our side to improve on your feedback
- Early stage technology might be restricted to a maximum number of initial costumers (check for availability)
- No CE Certificate
Despite the restrictions of these projects, we are confident that quite some of you are very happy to participate in the development of the next generation spectral imaging devices. We give you the opportunity to be part of the success Story of Snapshot Spectral imaging and to alter the way we perceive the world.
Your Cubert Team!